Description de l'offre
Creativity is all about nurturing imagination and turning thoughts into the ideas that give a project an edge. At HRA Pharma we are looking for a creative intern capable of generating attention-grabbing content for our online social channels who will work closely with our Social Media agency.
We are an innovative Consumer Healthcare company with a strong women’s healthcare franchise. This includes ellaOne, an emergency contraceptive pill which is the most effective on the market. The ellaOne brand is all about empowering women and we focus on the diverse millennial audience as our target for improving awareness. The brand is seeing significant growth at present, thanks in no small part to our online Click & Collect service which provides bet-ter access for women and alleviates much of the embarrassment and stigma attached to buying the morning after pill. We want to build on what we have achieved so far and a key focus for growth is through the development of our social media channels.
ellaOne is available from pharmacies without a prescription. It is also available from a GP & at sexual health clinics but critically to this role, the product can also be bought online and via the ellaOne Click & Collect service.
This role will involve working on ellaOne but potentially also other over the counter (OTC) brands within the portfolio.
The role of creative intern can vary, but activities will most definitely include:
• Monitoring the internet for fun trending opportunities, search for things people are sharing,
liking, recommending and talking about on the internet
• Liaison with our Social Media agency
• Data analysis and interpretation
• Responsible for capturing marketing and advertising photographs
• Organising photo database in an efficient manner
• Creating imagery that can be used across various platforms to support campaigns
• Staying one step ahead of competitors by researching current media trends
• Executing tasks with the flair and professionalism needed to push the brand in the right
A creative intern will always need a wide range of design and creative capabilities. These include:
• Social media experience – including knowledge of how to use Pinterest
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, E-mail & Internet
• Proficient in Photoshop software or other design softwares
• An impressive conceptual outlook and ability to produce original ideas
• High-level creative thinking and the confidence to use it
• Comfortable with analysing & interpreting data to feed back to the Marketing team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to think laterally and literally
• Photography experience; equipped with own camera
Education & Experience Requirements
Degree preferred (completed or still studying).