Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE Pointnext is the innovative IT services organization—part of Hewlett Packard Enterprise—built to make Hybrid IT simple and power the Intelligent Edge. As an agile technology partner, we help our customers modernize their legacy infrastructure with the flexibility of the cloud, and maximize the value of their connected devices. We make their mission our mission: To drive rapid transformation across an enterprise on a customer’s terms.
· Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
· Proficient in My SQL.
· Dedicated team player.
· At least 5 years’ experience in Web application development in and testing.
· Design graphical user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
· Build page navigation buttons and search fields
· Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and
· look like Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
· Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness) Conduct layout adjustments based on
· user feedback Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images. Knowledge of wireframe tools
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partner. Innovate. Act.
We live by three core values that drive our business.
Simplified, we are good partners, great innovators and we make things happen.
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.