Territory Manager for Networking Solutions
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Aruba is redefining the “IT EDGE”. Creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility, SD WAN and the IoT to transform business models with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity.
In a typical day as a Territory Manager for Networking Solutions , you would:
· Be responsible for creating and driving their sales pipeline. Capture leads outside of specialization and use closed-loop lead management to ensure assignment and follow- up by others.
· Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position the company's products and services better.
· Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit.
· Provide support to Enterprise Account managers and provide input regarding business development and solution expertise.
· Develop quota objectives and future direction for defined product category.
· Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, up to and including the C-level for mid-to-large accounts, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
· Invest time working with and leveraging external partners to deliver sale.
· Direct or coordinate supporting sales activities.
· Possess a University or Bachelor's degree
· Have 5 to 8 years of advanced sales experience and about 2 to 3 years of experience selling Networking solutions.
· Have extensive selling experience within industry and on similar products.
· Are good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen―you are aligned to our core values
· Have expert knowledge of business, technical, functional, administration and operations
· Are a high level skilled professional on vertical industry knowledge and solutions expertise in multiple key industry IT domains
· Are highly experienced in consultative solution selling and business development skills
· Are familiar with project management methodologies and have leadership skills
· Are a business and customer-oriented team player, with the ability to form alliances across global boundaries
· Are able to cope with very high peak workloads
· Have excellent in verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills
...then, apply now!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.