System Software Test Intern
Systems Software Engineer Intern
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge.
Play a key role in the development and testing of exciting new products as part of HPE's Converged Infrastructure environment. HPE's Converged Infrastructure is technology developed for a customer's environment to integrate, simplify, automate, virtualize and enable a higher performing, more energy efficient infrastructure. We are looking for outstanding software test developers to manually test new hardware and software releases.
The ideal candidate will be a good software developer that possesses a passion for quality and has demonstrated the ability to take ownership and drive results. They will have excellent communication, facilitation and negotiation skills and be able to identify essential requirements and champion the customer experience. They will also be able to accurately estimate levels of effort. The individual must have high quality standards and have strong problem solving skills.
· Develop and execute end-to-end solution tests for Converged Infrastructure management products
· Work closely with product development engineers to understand the product and develop comprehensive test cases to insure full product coverage
· Debug and triage tests and product failures as necessary
· Drive quality into the product at every phase of development
Education and Experience:
· University junior or senior level, actively pursuing BS or MS in Computer Science or related degree program
· Experience with scripting languages such as Python, PowerShell, Perl
· Strong problem-solving abilities
· Knowledge in networking and operating system architecture
· Experience with Restful APIs
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The following skills are a plus:
· Experience in setting up and configuring server hardware, storage, and networking products
· Experience building and testing servers, networking, and storage technologies
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.