Storage QA Engineer
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
· 6+ years of experience in a storage, network, or systems environment
· 3-4+ years of experience in automation framework, libraries and test cases.
· Analysis of complex designs and features with their usage models to plan, design, document, maintain, automate and execute test case scenarios
· Responsible for test execution and automation for storage management, replication, networking, system management, configuration management, data provisioning, high availability, stability, stress and scalability of the nimble systems
· Testing, automating and configuration of iSCSI/FC clients and switches connected to Nimble storage arrays
· Contribute to the design, implementation and maintenance of a reusable and sustainable QA automation library that is built using Python.
· Work closely with cross functional teams to address test gaps & drive for complementary coverage.
· Create reports, engineering documentation, and best practices based on test results analysis
· Collaborate with Development and QA Engineers to build robust and efficient automated test libraries and scripts.
· Effectively manage multiple assignments or projects simultaneously.
· Strong expertise in Python
· Experience in testing enterprise class storage arrays including iSCSI/FC, IPV6, LDAP, Security protocols
· Experience in working on projects managed with Agile concepts.
· Strong inclination to find ways to break software and aptitude to find hard-to-find issues.
· Self-motivated, Self-starter, Self-organized
· Disciplined approach to test software development
· Works effectively with cross functional and remote team members across multiple geographies
· Recognizes importance of internal and external deadlines and works effectively under pressure
· Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills, good oral and written communication skills and excellent analytical skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.