Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our Finance team is central to HPEs operational excellence, people development, and innovation—enabling our growth and exceptional customer value. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on integral tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner in line with our business values, and developing our own knowledge to support business growth.
How you will mark:
· Preparation of annual set of financial statements and applicable notes in accordance with the local GAAP, including balance sheet, income statement, equity statement, and cash flow statement
· Keeping the local GAAP asset accounts database updated
· Monitoring standard activities in order to assess potential balance sheet risk areas and prepare a quarterly balance sheet review
· Monitoring accounting correctness of transactions in the books
· Preparation of National Statistics Forms
· Monthly preparation and presentation of transfer pricing margins in line with the corporate guidelines
· Preparation of the legal only quarterly intercompany charges for services delivery entities to beneficiary entities
· Preparation of operating expenses legal variance analysis as per local chart of account requirements
· Tax: Preparation of tax analyses and tax returns in consultation with tax department and the country team on a monthly and yearly basis
· First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., CPA, MBA) preferred.
· Typically 1+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
· Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
· Strong communication and influencing skills.
· Excellent teamwork skills
· Good business acumen.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.