Sr. Developer Analyst - Finance & HR applications
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are dramatically transforming the Global IT organization to enable the business to be more nimble while simplifying the IT landscape. We are customer focused and collaborate with R&D and business teams to evaluate emerging technologies to continuously chart HPE’s future. We execute with an economic and business first mindset and drive operational excellence in everything we do. HPE relies on IT’s infrastructure and solutions to power the business.
Sounds like you? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a Senior Developer Analyst - Finance & HR applications to join us! In this amazing role, you can make your mark by planning successful delivery and ongoing support of best in class IT Systems solutions to HPE's internal Global Functions like Finance, HR, Tax, Procurement, Treasury, Legal and others, collaborating with various IT and business partners.
How you’ll make your mark:
· By collaborating with Business Stakeholders to understand their systems requirements and develop short term and long term system implementation plans.
· You will manage the development/build, Testing Deployment and support of applications in the Finance and HR domains.
· You will work with Business teams to ensure proper and effective integration of business processes into existing solutions.
· You will have the ability to make code changes hands on.
· You will drive the decision making related to optimal level of customization required in the systems landscape.
· You will take the role of a team lead on operations support, drive the resolution of production support issues.
· You will support the needs of Month end close activities.
· You will drive continuous improvement through permanent resolution of frequently occurring system issues.
· You will drive innovation in the team through implementation of additional capabilities to improve business processes and operations support.
· You will drive best practices in documentation, Knowledge Management and Problem Management.
· You will communicate project/operations support status to senior IT leadership.
· You have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Information Technology or Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· You have a minimum 10 years of hands-on experience as a Senior IT Developer/Tech Lead/Systems Analyst.
· You must have very strong technical background in multiple Technology domains.
· You have experience in developing and supporting applications in HR space especially Learning applications on SABA platform.
· You have extensive experience in developing and supporting solutions on Unix, Oracle, Shell Scripts.
· You have extensive experience in the implementation and support of third party solutions.
· You have strong Business Focus, able to drive solutions for support issues to meet or exceed SLA's.
· You're a strong Leader able to partner with the Business leads, able to drive the work of team members.
· You have a strong background in Business Process redesign/optimization.
· You have excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to present to IT executive leadership.
· You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.