Sr Data Scientist
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
· We are currently looking for a Sr Data Scientist to join our growing Infosight Data Science team. As part of the Infosight team at HPE, you will work on cutting-edge projects, with high visibility!
· InfoSight collects hundreds of terabytes of operational and diagnostic telemetry from our customers, which enables us to help them get the most out of their IT infrastructure. We are looking for an enthusiastic data scientist with an interest in deriving actionable insights from this ever-growing telemetry dataset. You will work closely with our data science, engineering, customer support and product management teams on a variety of analytics projects including but not limited to large-scale product diagnostics and studies to determine the prioritization of new product features.
· If you have the relevant experience, have a passion for applying machine learning technology in real life use cases and enjoy working in a fast paced, highly rewarding environment, then HPE is the place for you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
· Identify, analyze and interpret trends or pattern in complex data sets, including telemetry from storage arrays and other IT infrastructure components; Carefully scrutinize all analyses for possible bias, error, or uncertainty
· Design, develop, and deliver machine learning/AI models that help make predictions and recommendations.
· Use advanced machine learning techniques to predict or alert in case of failures and recommend actions that can mitigate or resolve them.
· Develop working prototypes of algorithms and evaluate using real-world data sets
· Communicate findings effectively and succinctly to technical and non-technical audience.
· Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or relevant areas.
· 3+ years of experience working in the machine learning space
· Proven expertise in building and deploying large scale models in production.
· Aptitude for writing complex SQL queries and scripting in Python, Bash, R, Perl, or similar.
· Knowledge with large data sets, distributed computing tools (Spark, Scala), and basic understanding of systems architecture.
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, iterative development environment.
· Strong communication and organizational skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
· Phd degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or relevant areas
· Full stack ML model development experience
· Experience working on AIOps platform software.
· Experience with Deep Learning frameworks such as Pytorch, Tensorflow
· Experience working with cloud environments desirable
What We Can Offer You:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers .
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.