South Africa Controllership Analyst
Partners with the businesses to ensure that the capital strategies are operationally supported and strategically focused to secure the greatest return on investment for the global company. Gathers financial data and performs financial analyses and reporting (e.g., profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow, pricing, etc.) to influence decisions within the business and to drive cross-business initiatives (e.g., Mergers & Acquisitions). Drives the forecasting process (weekly, monthly, and long term) by analyzing trends within the businesses and ensuring alignment with business- and corporate-wide objectives. Communicates and drives adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the organization's financial goals and policies. Has the fiduciary responsibility to represent financial results correctly both internally and externally. Ensures strong business controls.
· Provides financial analysis for a function or business.
· Performs data extraction and analyzes data to make recommendations.
· Handles financial business issues.
· Provides analytics to business initiatives
· Develops an understanding of the company's financial processes and a working knowledge of the business.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
· Typically 0+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Basic understanding of accounting processes.
· Basic analytical skills.
· Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
· Good communication skills.
· Good teamwork skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.