Solution Architect (Federal HPC and AI Sales)
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Solution Architect to Support Federal High Performance Computing and Artificial Intelligence Sales.
The Solution Architect (Federal HPC and AI Sales) is responsible for delivering business value to HPE customers by architecting effective end-to-end solutions, which address the customer’s business problems, needs, and opportunities in a manner consistent with HPE’s strategic and business goals. As the primary technical interface with the customer, candidate must be able to recognize customer needs, interpret them and produce comprehensive solutions. Responsibilities include: Conducting product presentations, system architecture and design, developing technical responses to RFIs/RFPs, and supporting customer expectations and escalations. Possession of a Security Clearance or higher is a must.
· Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of high performance computing, company products and solutions as well as customers' technical and business environment. Applies knowledge to translate the functional view into a technical view and architect complex solutions and deliver joint business success.
· Partners with the account team to build the customer relationship at all levels by advocating and presenting technical strategies for customer's transformation. Reviews account pipeline to prioritize pursuit activities, and moves opportunities to close, ensuring proper utilization of time and resources.
· Solution evangelist for a specific technology or domain. Participates in deep-dive discussions and applies market intelligence and thought leadership to enhance proposed solutions and drive opportunity/demand generation for solution area(s).
· Leverages a deep knowledge of partner products by mapping the right partner to the right solution opportunity based partner on competencies and go-to-market strengths in relevant areas.
· Creates formal networks for collaboration and best practice sharing. Mentors and guides new solution architects in conceptual designs, technical depictions, and customizations essential for solution development.
· Tracks industry developments for specific domains by attending conferences and industry events, and monitoring social media. Additionally, may contribute to industry developments utilizing those same methods.
Education and Experience -
· 8–12 years of experience in technology industry with focus on technical consulting and solution selling in HPC or AI (High Performance Computing or Artificial Intelligence).
· Possession of a Security Clearance or higher is a must.
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering or from technical university.
Knowledge and Skill -
· Expert technical understanding of assigned solution set and knowledge of leading edge and emerging technologies.
· Expert knowledge of company offerings, strategic initiatives, current trends, competitor products and strategies within the assigned solution set.
· Strong project management skills or experience with excellent analytical and problem solving skills, including appropriate due diligence.
· Expert level written and verbal communication skills and mastery over English and local languages.
· Experience participating in solution configurations/ overall architecture design and the creation of PoCs to meet customer requirements.
· Has successfully completed knowledge-based as well as one or more experienced-based industry certifications.
· Demonstrates expert consultative selling techniques, including active listening, framing, white boarding, storytelling etc.
· Expert knowledge of different types of partners and products, relevant to assigned solution set, understanding of company's regional 'Go to Market' strategy.
· Knowledge of company business and technical tools and standard CRM systems and tools.
· Advanced experience with social media, blogging, and related information sharing technologies.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.