Solution Architect- Cloud Automation
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for the development of the technology in line with the enterprise architectural plan. The main responsibility is defining the architecture of a specific solution, combining information from business, technical, and datasets and through ideation, design, and implementation to solve business needs and problems. Solution Architects adapt client requirements to systems or technical requirements in order to develop an appropriate solution for the customer. Responsibilities include analyzing process flows, consulting with clients, preparing design documents, taking part in project meetings, and supporting pre-sales staff.
In our team, you will build your capabilities to new heights that will be rewarding personally and professionally.
In a typical day as a Solution Architect, you would:
• Work on understanding the customer's technical requirement or opportunity and to implement an IT solution that appropriately addresses the technical needs
• Develop technical specifications that reflect customer requirements in the technology
• Collaborate with the technical consultants, colleagues and customers to develop and implement detailed project work breakdown structures.
• Identify risks and challenges that occurred in similar projects with other customers.
• Write Statements of Work for solutions that span multiple technologies.
• Work on understanding and applying information system or operational solution related modeling methods and tools.
• Holding a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related area of study
• 5+ years technical Enterprise architecting or consulting experience
• Experience developing IT and Cloud Infrastructure
• Technology Certifications on a Solution Architect role (Amazon Certified Solutions Architect, Microsoft Certified Azure Architect, etc) is considered an advantage
• Architecture Certification (TOGAF, CITA, EACOE, Certified SOA Architect, etc.) is considered an advantage
• Automation and orchestration tools experience, security, networking, monitoring and operations knowledge.
• Ability to validate/evaluate if an information system meets technical requirements and specifications
• Ability to gain knowledge of how industry uses IT to address technical challenges such as technical standards and infrastructure, trends and roadmaps.
• Knowledge in Project Management Methodologies: Waterfall and Scaled Agile Framework
• Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen
Join us and make your mark!
• Attractive compensation package
• Career and Development - worldwide career opportunities, access to a high-tech Engineering Lab
• Work That Fits Your Life ¬- 24 days annual paid leave, have a free afternoon once a month, 6 months paid parental leave with 100% of your salary, possibility to work from home, transition support through life events
• Wellness and Health Programs
• Socially Engaged Community - 60 hours/year additional time off for volunteering, plastic free office, participation in socially responsible causes via partnership with 50+ non-government organizations.
• Exciting Workplace Experience
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.