Software Test Engineer
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Responsible for planning and arranging the labor, schedules, equipment and diagnostics required for testing and evaluating both standard and special devices. Specifies tests to be performed and provides test area with parameters for sample testing. Compiles data and defines changes required in testing equipment and diagnostics, testing procedures, manufacturing processes, or new testing requirements. Responsible for designing, developing and implementing cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting systems and equipment.
· Designs portions of engineering solutions to test and evaluate systems, equipment, and devices based on established engineering principles and in accordance with provided specifications and requirements.
· Implements and executes established test plans, schedules, and requirements for subsystems of existing designs; builds testing tooling, fixtures, and apparatuses based on provided specifications.
· Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced partners for testing and development.
· Participates as a member of project team of other test engineers and internal and outsourced testing partners to develop and execute reliable, cost effective and high quality test solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
· Typically 0-1 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Experience or understanding of testing tools and software packages.
· Good analytical and problem solving skills.
· Basic understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical component design
· Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.