Graduate Software R&D DevOps Engineer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Part of the Communication and Media Solutions (CMS) 5G portfolio, the carrier Stack solution family is providing 5G Core Network integrated control plane stack. The team is in charge of implementing the CMS Carrier Stack (CS) production pipeline and qualifying the various flavors and releases of the solution.
Within this role you become an integral part of a team which is executing software development, integration and test following Agile methodology and would be involved in:
- defining DevOps pipelines to be used in the 5G Carrier Stack,
- developing and maintaining the automation components of the DevOps chain
- securely connecting it with the ones of our internal (Global Practice, 5G Lab, Geo delivery organizations) and external partners (Services providers, System integrators).
Some things we are keen to see from you:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, completed in the last 12 months
· Fluent English and French
· Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
· Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
· Experience and references using Agile methodologies and developing Dev ops pipelines
· Familiar with several DevOps technologies and languages
· A keen interest in telecom architecture & protocols and cutting-edge technologies!
During your time in this role, you would also benefit from:
· HPE-wide Social Events and Software Release Parties
· Flexible working hours and opportunity for home working
· Various Office benefits such as free coffees/breakfasts/lunches on specific days weekly
· Every 2nd Friday of each month off to promote employee wellness!
· As well as our usual HPE employee benefits!!!
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.