Software Engineer Cloud Engineering
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Aruba is redefining the 'Intelligent Edge' Aruba is creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces - leading next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform businesses with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity. We help some of the largest and most exciting companies globally to modernize their networks to meet the demands of a digital future.
Are you looking for a unique, truly innovative role? What if it could be with one of the most impactful IT companies in the world? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a Software Engineer Cloud Engineering to join us! In this amazing role, you will be responsible for design, development, troubleshooting and debugging of data engineering products for HCI, Software Defined Storage analytics products of HPE. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our R&D team and work in areas of storage, filesystem, hyper converged solutions and analytics. You will evaluate, design, and define coding, programming, and integration activities based on objectives and established project guidelines, collaborating with product management to understand and finalize requirements. If you have a track record in and a passion for software engineering, want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
How you’ll make your mark:
· You’ll design limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet- based platforms.
· You will analyze design and determine coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
· You will execute and write portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application, as well as identify and debug issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
· You will participate as a member of project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned applications portion or subsystem.
· You will collaborate and communicate with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
· You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
· You’ll have 2+ years of experience.
· You have experience using software applications design tools and languages.
· You have the ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
· You are knowledgeable in designing software applications running on multiple platform types.
· You have experience in software applications testing methodology, including execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
· You are a strong writer and verbal communicator, with a mastery of English and local language.
· You have the ability to effectively communicate design proposals and negotiate options.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.