Job ID 1024300 Date posted 7/11/2018 Primary Location Bristol, England, United Kingdom Job Category Engineering Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United Kingdom)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
As a Software Engineer within HPE Storage you will join an industry-leading organization in the delivery of Hybrid Storage solutions on premises and in the Cloud. You will have the opportunity to work with a global product team for software design, development, release management, and support during the full product lifecycle. Current products include HPE StoreOnce, Recovery Manager Central, StoreOnce Cloud Bank Storage, integrations with HPE 3PAR StoreServ and Nimble all-flash arrays, and integrations with external software vendors. Aligning with HPE’s technical career path, HPE offers you both vertical and horizontal growth in engineering and related product delivery roles.
· Analyse, design, develop, test, support HPE Storage software and products
· Work with product managers and owners to define and drive product improvements
· Share and review your innovative technical ideas with peers, high level technical contributors, and managers
· Strong Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· Typically 2-4 years’ experience in software engineering
· Passion for technology, with the ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
· Eager, quick learner with strong team work spirit
· Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
· Experience with languages such as C, C++, Python, Java
· Experience with REST API, and S3 or other Cloud technologies
· Experience with Agile development and CI
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.