Job ID 1017011 Date posted 9/25/2018 Primary Location Houston, Texas, United States Other location Bristol,Bristol,United Kingdom Job Category Engineering Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United States of America)
We are hiring a highly motivated software engineer that can help us implement ambitious, bold improvements to our firmware test automation strategy.
HPE Storage is currently seeking a select individual to fill a key role within HPE's multi-discipline product development and sustaining processes. Engineers in Integration Test and Verification (T&V) design and develop complete application-level software solutions to ensure the quality of HPE Storage products. We are developing a continuous integration test environment to accelerate the discovery of defects during product development. Intrigued? Come join us! This position is located in Houston, Texas.
· BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or similar experience
· 1+ years of software development experience using Python or C/C++
· Experience with Object Oriented Analysis & Design
· Familiarity advanced data structures and algorithms
· Strong problem solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills
· Ability to execute in all phases of a complete software development cycle
· Experience with Windows and Linux
· Ability to work in fast paced, collaborative environment
· MS or PhD degree in Computer Science or related field
· Experience with test and verification methods, embedded systems, and systems integration
· Scripting experience with Perl and Python
· Software architecture familiarity
· Understanding of Agile Methodologies and working within a Scrum team
· Familiarity with Software Design Patterns
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!