Service Delivery Manager
Where do customers send used IT equipment? To HPE’s best kept secret!
For a long time people have been telling our Asset Lifecycle colleagues that they are the best kept secret at Hewlett Packard Enterprise!
Did you know HPE Financial Services has technology renewal centres based in Andover, Massachusetts and Erskine, Scotland?
With over 20 years’ experience, we have established a trusted partnership with HPE’s customers and have helped customers refurbish or retire their IT assets securely. We can also enable customers to unlock the value in their legacy infrastructure by returning their existing hardware for cash back which can be used to invest in new technology.
Due to the growing success of our Asset Upcycling Services we are looking for motivated, talented individuals to join us in driving the business forward & making HPEFS the natural ITAD of choice for both our existing & future customers.
You will be joining HPE Financial Services EMEA AUS Delivery Team in a key position where you will delight Asset Upcycling Services customers by living our 3 core values of Partner, Innovate & Act in your daily work.
The aim of this strategic recruitment initiative is to take the AUS Delivery Team to the next levels of Service Delivery & Customer Satisfaction in managing our customer hardware returns process end to end.
The role spans a wide spectrum of responsibility - from onboarding new customers to coordinating hardware collections; from technical processing in our Technology Renewal Centre to providing financial settlement & hunting for additional business streams within your accounts.
How you’ll make your mark:
· Deliver the highest levels of Customer Care.
· Promote the HPEFS Circular Economy philosophy.
· Ensure strongest chain of custody for hardware in our care.
· Meet & exceed exacting customer KPIs.
· Own & resolve all issues to successful resolution in the client's view.
· Be single point of contact for your accounts.
· Maximize revenue levels from every customer.
· Collaborate - identify, share & implement best practices.
· Typically 3+ years’ experience in directly related business.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Good knowledge of IT & Services industries.
· Ability to analyze problems & solve creatively.
· Communicate well verbally & in writing.
· Manage relationships well at all levels.
· Facilitate exceptional levels of service delivery.
· Project-manage multi-layered accounts & programs.
· Manage & coordinate workload of colleagues in a sub-team.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and shared values/purpose, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
Join us and make your mark!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.