Senior Solution Architect - Hybrid Cloud
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
We are looking for Senior Solution Architect with strong Hybrid Cloud solution consulting, design, and delivery experience to deliver & support customers’ transformation of their business with digitization and innovation
Engage with our enterprise customers to understand their business challenges and requirements around data management and help our customer’s design & implement new Hybrid Cloud IT service frameworks and maximize the business around the cloud native big data and computing service business.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Work with our sales and presales teams and engage our enterprise customers to understand their business challenges and requirements
· Working with senior customer representatives (up to, and including, C-level executives) to advise and guide on the overall solution
· Designing and leading workshops focusing on the transformation of the customer’s technology and covering the whole enterprise big data transformation program
· Providing input to the sales process and producing Statements of Work
· Producing Strategy and Roadmap documentation, including Business Cases and ROI analysis
· Discovering and understanding the customer’s business problems
· Be able to individually implement smaller tactical projects or Proof of Concepts (POC)
· On large scale projects be able to lead a team of development and implementation resources under the local project management team
· Identifying opportunities for additional HPE engagements with leading local professional members to generate incremental business for the HPE.
· Delivering HPE’s Hybrid Cloud solutions into customer environments and ensuring solutions works as specified
· Maintaining knowledge of wider cloud technologies and concepts, including but not limited to OpenStack, Kubernetes, and Cloud Foundry
· Managing stakeholder relationships in the country, across HPE business units, especially GreenLake, Compute, and Ezmeral.
· Travelling to, and working from, customer sites
· Aligning with the regional and worldwide team to expand the new business area and increase share of wallet of the existing and new customers
· Leading Hybrid Cloud regional delivery practice
· Bachelor's degree or Masters in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
· Working experience of 8 years and above
· Preferably 3 years of experience in opensource experience designing and implementing enterprise production platforms, technologies and products that provide an IaaS / PaaS / SaaS solution.
· Platform Design and Implementation experience with the following technologies.
· OpenStack (Red Hat, Canonical, etc.)
· Enterprise virtualization platform with VMware, KVM, etc.
· Environments & Frameworks – Docker, Cloud Foundry, Spring, Rails, Elastic beanstalk (AWS), Microsoft.net, OpenShift etc, WebSphere, Apache httpd, LAMP, Kubernetes, Tensorflow
· Enterprise grade container orchestrator & Kubernetes distribution such as Red Hat OpenShift, VMware Tanzu, Google Anthos, SUSE/Rancher Kubernetes engine, etc.
· Programming Languages: Java, Python, PHP, Ruby
· Application life cycle and monitoring – backup, recovery, monitoring (i.e. new relic)
· Development environments - DEV, TEST, STAGE, PROD, repositories, code review tools
· Experience in the following products and technologies would be an advantage:Amazon, Azure, and alternate cloud products and technologies.
· Identifies risks and challenges that occurred in similar projects with other customers.
· Developed solution architectures and comprehensive SoW specifications that reflect customer requirements.
· Ability to gain knowledge of how industry uses IT to address technical challenges such as technical standards and infrastructure, trends and roadmaps.
· Able to design and present impact messages to customers management level
· High level written & verbal communication skills - English and Hungarian are mandatory, other Central Eastern Europe languages are plus
· Willingness to travel
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.