SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) Analyst
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
HPE Global IT is looking for an experienced SAP Sales & Distribution Systems Analyst with broad experience in designing, implementing end to end Order-to-Cash solutions in a global, highly complex system landscape. We are looking for individuals with the passion to drive significant business outcomes through technical skills, business acumen and leadership.
Global Functions IT, part of HPE Global IT is responsible for providing best in class IT solutions to HPE's internal Global functions like Finance, Tax, Procurement, Treasury, Legal and others. The candidates will manage the planning, successful delivery of Order Management & Supply chain solutions, collaborating with various IT and business partners.
Main responsibilities :
• This hands-on role expects the candidate to apply functional and technical knowledge of SAP tools, systems and processes (SAP Sales & Distribution including supply chain).
• Implement application specific solutions on cross functional initiatives required for regulatory compliance.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with key business users on projects. Uses specialized business knowledge to support engagement on major IT initiatives.
• Gather business requirements, lead analysis and implement the high level E2E design aligned with architects and business.
• Perform configuration and development activities to meet business requirements through a combination of internal and external teams.
• Manages external software vendors and System Integrators on project implementation, ensuring adherence to established SLA’s.
• Take an application module lead role on IT projects to ensure that all business stakeholders included and ensure they receive sufficient and timely communications.
• Develops request for proposals/quote, works to develop project proposals and statements of work, and other engagement activities with IT service providers.
• Drives tactical and creative problem solving. Demonstrates broad project leadership, impacting significant technical direction; exerts influence outside of immediate team and drives change. Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to various technology areas or functions. Performs solution design.
• Provides functional leadership to teams and integrates product expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for the company and customers. Consults with team members and other organizations, customer and vendors on complex issues.
• Uses formal system implementation methodologies during project prep, requirements gathering, design, build/test and deployment.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Bachelors degree in Business / Engineering / Finance or related discipline with over 8 years of experience implementing SAP solutions in a techno-functional role.
• Strong experience in SAP Sales & Distribution with large global enterprises, spanning blueprinting, implementation of one or more core SD modules including Master data, Order capture, Pricing, Supply Chain & Logistics, Billing & Foreign Trade.
• Minimum 2-3 full life cycle global implementations (Prior experience defining/implementing worldwide solutions across multiple legal entities in a complex systems and project environment) including hands-on design and configuration.
• Experience with implementing Tax optimized Supply Chain, regulatory compliance requirements such as eInvoicing and automated customs reporting etc., are preferred.
• Strong business process knowledge and ability to map business requirements to standard SAP processes with minimal or no customization.
• Experience with SAP implementation methodologies and modern software development methodologies.
• Good working understanding of Integration of non-SAP Applications through ALE/IDOC and other communication mechanisms from a business analyst's perspective.
• Good understanding of software test methodologies, and experience with testing automation tools is a plus.
• Understanding of SAP table structure and ability to understand developer conversations are essential skills.
• Knowledge of other SAP modules such as Materials Management, Project Systems, Service Management and interfacing with FI/CO are of great value
• Demonstrated leadership skills to lead small teams and achieve results.
• Sound analytical and problem solving skills, Excellent consulting skills, Self-confident
• Excellent oral and written communication skills of complex and technical concepts. Demonstrates strong command of the English language
• High internal drive/self-initiative; Ability to work with ambiguous and incomplete information; Resourceful
• Strong relationship building and influencing skills; Work well in a team environment
· are good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen―you are aligned to our core values
· are a professional with experience and technical knowledge (SAP, Enterprise OSs)
· have an understanding, at a detailed level, of all architectural dependencies of technologies in IT environments
· are able to display a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns
· are able to complete solution implementation independently, as well as manage a team of consultants in the completion of one or more solution requirements
...then, apply now!
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.