SAP RAR Support Analyst
HPE Global IT is looking for an SAP RAR Support Analyst with experience in designing, implementing and supporting end to end On Premise SAP S/4 HANA Finance solutions in a global, highly complex system landscape. We are looking for individuals with the passion to drive significant business outcomes through functional and technical skills, business acumen and leadership.
Global Functions IT, part of HPE Global IT is responsible for providing best in class IT solutions to HPE's internal Global functions like Finance, Tax, Procurement, Treasury, Legal and others. The candidates will be involved in the planning, successful delivery and ongoing support of SAP Finance solutions, collaborating with various IT and business partners.
· This role expects the candidate to apply functional and technical knowledge of SAP tools, systems and processes (General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Treasury, Revenue Accounting etc.).
· Contribute to the implementations of finance solutions for HPE's Transformation program (Next Generation IT) and manage their ongoing support
· Collaborate with external software vendors and System Integrators on project implementation and ongoing support, ensuring adherence to established SLA's
· Develops and maintains relationships with business SME's and end users. Uses functional and technical knowledge to deliver solutions for projects as well as ongoing support.
· Take on the role of a functional/technical Analyst on IT projects related to RAR and FICO. Complete the project / support deliverables to meet the timeline and quality objectives
· Responsible for creation of test scripts, functional testing, and documentation of test results
· Drive the resolution of production support incidents, orchestrate IT support activities during Month End Close
· Drives creative problem solving. Applies in-depth technical and functional knowledge to resolve recurring support incidents
· Uses formal system implementation methodologies during project prep, requirements gathering, design, build/test and deployment.
Education and Experience Required:
· Typically a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in implementing SAP FICO solutions.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Experience in SAP Finance with large global enterprises, spanning implementation and support of one or more core Finance modules including Enterprise Structure, Finance ( GL, AP, AR, AA), Controlling ( PCA, CCA, CO-PA ), SAP Treasury and Risk Management, FSCM, RAR etc.
· Strong Business, Accounting, and Finance acumen, strong understanding of IFRS 15 Revenue recognition requirements
· Experience in solution design and configuration of processes within RAR, SD and FICO
· Knowledge of RAR FI and SD process. 1+ years of RAR configuration and BRF plus experience
· RAR implementation/Migration experience and has worked on S4 HANA RAR
· Knowledge of security role design in FICO and RAR
· Knowledge of month-end, quarter-end and year-end close processes
· Business process knowledge and ability to map business requirements to standard SAP processes with minimal or no customization
· Experience with SAP implementation methodologies and SAP Solution Manager is preferred.
· Good understanding and experience of modern software development methodologies.
· Understanding of software test methodologies, and experience with testing automation tools is a plus
· Sound analytical and problem solving skills, ability to handle support issues requiring rapid turnaround
· Excellent oral and written communication skills of complex and technical concepts. Demonstrates strong command of the English language
· High internal drive/self-initiative; Ability to work with ambiguous and incomplete information; Resourceful
· Strong relationship building and influencing skills; Work well in a team environment
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.