SAP RAR ABAP Developer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is not only the company best equipped to build a bridge from where enterprise IT is today, to where it needs to be, but HPE is also an incredible place to build a career. As the only company that brings it all—software, hardware, services, and talented people with the right mindset—we help organizations innovate, stay competitive, and quickly turn ideas into value.
HPE Global IT is looking for experienced SAP RAR ABAP developers with broad experience in designing, implementing and supporting end to end On Premise SAP S/4 HANA Finance solutions in a global, highly complex system landscape. We are looking for individuals with the passion to drive significant
business outcomes through technical skills, business acumen and leadership.
Global Functions IT, part of HPE Global IT is responsible for providing best in class IT solutions to HPE's internal Global functions like Finance, Tax, Procurement, Treasury, Legal and others. The candidates will be involved in the planning, successful delivery and ongoing support of SAP Finance solutions, collaborating with various IT and business partners.
· Perform code development. Unit testing, System testing and debugging applications related to the implementation of S/4 HANA Finance solutions
· Develop solutions on SAP HANA and related solutions. Build integrations into legacy applications, Develop using Fiori applications, SAP Gateway and integration of SAP with JAVA/HTML applications
· As required, evaluate the need for customization of SAP solutions to meet the business need and drive the decision making related to optimal level of customization required in the ecosystem
· Enhance the SAP solutions where needed and apply updates to the solutions via SAP OSS notes
· Work with the Business teams to ensure proper and effective integration of business processes into the standard SAP solutions
· Drive the resolution of production support issues on legacy and S4 RAR implementations
· Support the needs of Month end close activities related to RAR
· Create all the artifacts needed as part of the systems development life cycle including design specifications, test cases etc.
· Create comprehensive documentation about the solutions being developed and provide necessary user training
Knowledge and Skills
· Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience as an IT developer on SAP ABAP and related technologies
· Experience in SAP ECC, and S/4 HANA required
· Hands on development and support experience on SAP RAR implementations
· Strong in one or more SAP modules and be able to support development on SAP FICO, SD, MM etc.
· Demonstrated knowledge of good programming techniques and use of all development tools including OO programming.
· Extensively worked with ABAP Objects, User-Exits, BADIs, and the Enhancement Framework
· Been through Upgrade / Support Pack Application process multiple times - SPDD /SPAU
· Strong debugger skills
· Excellent communication and documentation skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
· Full lifecycle SAP implementation experience, including an in-depth SAP Integration and ASAP experience
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Information Technology or Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values :
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.