SAP Hybris IT Developer
At HPE Global IT we provide consulting, financial, educational, and operational services to support our customers digital transformation. Create history in an ever-evolving industry and help our customers create their future too. Join us, and make your mark.
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise we are beginning an enterprise wide transformation of our services business and are seeking highly motivated individuals to transform IT solutions to "As-a-service" business models.
We are looking for a seasoned Hybris Developer to join a dynamic team on HPE transformation program. The candidates will focus on technical development to deliver business requirements.
· Design and subsequently develop various CPQ and Commerce features such as selection of services, configuration, solution building, pricing, UX design, purchase, amendments, customer registration, product catalog, shopping cart and check out flow, personalization, payment solution, WCMS and Product Information Management
· Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents
· Provides mentoring and guidance to other developers.
· Ensuring code developed are of the highest quality with scalability and performance in mind.
· Mentor Entry or Beginner level junior resources on the team, take the role of lead developer on projects.
· Work with Project Manager to define and create a Hybris implementation project plan while identifying clear dependencies and delivery plan
· Developer Hybris end to end solution implementation and related integrations
· Define and follow best practices to manage performance and scalability of Hybris solution.
· Experienced collaborating with multiple IT service providers and solution integrators' preferred
Knowledge and Skills
· Must have 6+ or more years of experience developing complex information systems for large enterprise IT environments.
· Delivery lead / project leadership experience in managing multiple Hybris Commerce, CPQ/SSC full life cycle implementations.
· Experience in SAP Hybris development is a Must.
· Hybris Enterprise eCommerce & PIM experience is preferred.
· Strong understanding of SAP S/4 integration, S/4 HANA, Variant Configuration, SD Pricing is a plus.
· Strong understanding of core Hybris Commerce, CPQ/SSC modules out of the box functionality and Hybris end to end solution implementation and related integrations.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated influencing skills, high level of technical and team leadership skills.
· Understanding of GIThub, Docker, Monitoring Tool such as NewRelic, Dynatrace, SAP Wily Introscope, Kafka, CI-CD
A successful person in this role will have excellent business acumen and extensive experience in developing the latest technology to solve business problems and help HPE transform the service business.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.