SAP FICO Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Global IT is looking for an experienced SAP Finance Systems Analyst with experience in designing, implementing and supporting end to end SAP Finance solutions in a global, highly complex system landscape. We are looking for individuals with the passion to drive significant business outcomes through technical skills, business acumen and leadership.
Global Functions IT, part of HPE Global IT is responsible for providing best in class IT solutions to HPE's internal Global functions like Finance, Tax, Procurement, Treasury, Legal and others. The candidates will successfully deliver regulatory compliance solutions in SAP Finance & Tax area, collaborating with various IT and business partners.
Main responsibilities :
· This hands-on role expects the candidate to apply functional and technical knowledge of SAP tools, systems and processes (Tax, General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Treasury, Revenue Accounting etc.).
· Implement Finance & Tax solutions in cross functional initiatives required for regulatory compliance
· Establishes and maintains relationships with business key users and project team. Uses business knowledge to engage on major IT initiatives. Support IT and business objectives on projects.
· Gather business requirements, perform analysis and contribute to application level design.
· Perform configuration and co-ordinate with developers on development activities to meet business requirements through a combination of internal and external teams
· Collaborate with external software vendors and System Integrators on project implementation
· Act as a project or module lead role on IT projects to provide direction to the team and ensure that all project teams receive sufficient and timely communications.
· Supports request for proposals/quote, contribute to project proposals and statements of work, and other engagement activities with IT service providers.
· Applies learned subject matter knowledge to solve problem of diverse complexity and scope.
· Uses formal system implementation methodologies during project prep, requirements gathering, design, build/test and deployment.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Bachelors degree in Engineering / Business / Finance or related discipline with over 8 years of experience implementing SAP solutions in a techno-functional role.
· Strong experience in SAP Finance and Tax with large global enterprises, spanning blueprinting and implementation of one or more core Finance modules including Enterprise Structure, Finance ( GL, AP, AR, AA), Controlling ( PCA, CCA, CO-PA ), Tax etc..
· Minimum 2-3 full life cycle global implementations (Prior experience defining/implementing worldwide solutions across multiple legal entities in a highly complex systems and project environment) including hands-on design and configuration
· Candidates with experience implementing regulatory compliance solutions strongly preferred
· Experience with working with SAP Tax determination and integrating SAP with an External Tax Engine preferred
· Good business process knowledge and ability to map business requirements to standard SAP processes with minimal or no customization
· Experience with SAP implementation methodologies and SAP Solution Manager is preferred
· Thorough understanding and experience of modern software development methodologies
· Good understanding of software test methodologies, and experience with testing automation tools is a plus
· Sound analytical and problem solving skills, Excellent consulting skills, Demonstrated leader, Self-confident
· Excellent oral and written communication skills of complex and technical concepts. Demonstrates strong command of the English language
· High internal drive/self-initiative; Ability to work with ambiguous and incomplete information; Resourceful
· Strong relationship building and influencing skills; Able to mediate opposing viewpoints; Work well in a team environment
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.