SAP Commissions Workflow Developer
Performs hands on development and support of our global SAP Commissions implementation with a focus on Workflow capabilities. Works closely with business and IT teams to understand business process and requirements related to sales compensation to ensure stable operations and to build new capabilities. Works with systems that are upstream and downstream to SAPC and perform the required analysis, development and support associated with integration of the applications.
· 4+ years of experience in SAP Commissions workflow development and implementation experience
· Knowledge and experience with the Software Development Lifecycle (i. e. requirements, architecture, design, development, testing and deployment phases)
· 2+ years of experience with Java or Groovy Scripts and an ability to developing SQL statements/queries and stored procedures
· Ability to work with Web services (RESTful & Soap)
· Experience configuring and managing security related to applications deployment for workflow
· Ability to prioritize, estimate and manage own work
· Ability to work with business to define requirements, write functional and design specifications
· Ability to work as a team member with IT and Business teams
· Ability to prepare and shakeout the environments for readiness
· Ability to train other team members on the workflow technology
· SAP Commissions integration through workflow tool is an added advantage
· SAP Commissions workflow
· Groovy Scripts
· Oracle SQL and/or PL/SQL
· SAP Commissions preferred
or equivalent degree with 2+ years of experience in the above.
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
· An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.