SAP BRIM Operations Functional Specialist
· Leverage technical expertise and industry best practices to recommend solution
· Support and interface with key processes of standard SAP convergent charging, invoice process for SOM including master data, pricing, charge plans
· Maintain, enhance, and troubleshoot CC/CI including billable item management, billing and invoicing processes
· Effectively engage with IT delivery partners, prioritize issues and Monitoring queues and monitor outputs from the team.
· Interact with internal teams and external 3rd party vendors to trouble shoot and resolve complex problems.
· Use extensive Order Management business knowledge at domain level and drive change management and business adoption of technologies.
· Perform analysis of cross-functional and complex business requirements.
· Design complex cross-functional solutions for IT partners to construct and deliver.
· Provide mentoring and guidance to other team members.
· Demonstrate broad technical leadership, exert influence outside of immediate team and Drive change.
· Consult with team members and other organizations, customer and vendors on complex issues.
· Stay updated with the industry leading practices in Sales & Distribution and pursue professional relationships inside and outside the company.
· Follow appropriate departmental and company procedures and policies (i.e. change control, security and auditing, release, configuration, problem and incident management).
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelors/Masters in Engineering OR Computer Sciences or Eqvt
· Should have 10+ years’ experience in as SAP functional expert in SD/CS areas.
· Minimum 4 years of experience in crafting / developing / maintaining highly scalable and resilient system in the SaaS business models
· Minimum 3 years of SAP experience implementing SAP BRIM/Hybris Billing
· Must have experience in SAP CC/CI module and implementation of multiple usage models.
· Experience with the SAP S/4HANA Subscription Order Management module is a plus.
· Hands on Functional Configuration and Design Experience
· Certifications in SAP SOM & CRM (preferable)
· Techno functional experience - Fiori, Gateway, OData, Advanced ABAP and ABAP Extensions is an added plus.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
· Hands on, in-depth knowledge in Order to Cash (OTC) experience on the SAP platform with knowledge of specific flows of the OTC process
· Experience with SAP Billing Revenue Innovation Management (BRIM) / Hybris Billing, Convergent Charging (CC), Convergent Invoicing (CI/FICA), Convergent Mediation
· Experience in SAP CI integrations with CC and SOM in addition to strong grasp on BIT type, BIT class and partner settlement design and configuration.
· Extensive hands on with previous CC / CI configuration experience
· Enhance, maintain and troubleshoot system for future revenue models (subscription billing, usage, overage, burn down, etc.)
· Strong High-tech experience in Subscription Order Management (SOM), Provider Orders, Provider Contracts. Convergent Charging & Invoicing, Convergent Mediation is a bonus.
· Product Configuration with Advance Variant Configuration is a plus
· Cross Catalog Mapping
· Experience with system configuration of SAP BRIM & S4 Hana
· Specific knowledge of SAP Convergent Invoicing processes within the SAP BRIM solution including billable item management, billing and invoicing processes and integrations is a plus.
· SAP SD and Finance experience is a plus
· S/4 HANA experience
· Ability to follow SAP methodology -Activate including conducting gap analysis between business requirements and SAP solutions
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.