SAP ABAP Developer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE is the global edge-to-cloud platform-as-a-service company that helps organizations accelerate outcomes by unlocking value from all data, everywhere. Built on decades of reimagining the future and innovating to advance the way people live and work, HPE Global IT delivers unique, open and intelligent technology solutions, with a consistent experience across all clouds and edges, to help customers develop new business models, engage in new ways, and increase operational performance.
Provides consulting to businesses, functions, and geographies that utilize IT services and drives effective business engagement for IT. Understands the specific goals and needs of the business, function, or geography and represents those needs to the IT organization. Develops and maintains relationships with appropriate members of the business/function/geography organization. Works to align business, function, and geography requirements with IT plans and priorities. Facilitates business, function, and geography involvement in IT projects to identify requirements, gather feedback, and finalize scope. Identifies opportunities for IT to leverage solutions across business, function, and geographic organizations. Establishes effective processes for managing the relationship on an ongoing basis. Communicates IT standards and new IT solutions, processes, and policies to the businesses, functions, and geographies. Connects business/function/geography “customers” with appropriate IT technical resources when technical discussions are necessary.
· Establishes and maintains relationships with specific business implementation teams working on a single initiative. Uses specific business knowledge and general business acumen to support effective IT engagement for major initiatives.
· Communicates specific IT decisions to a business implementation team.
· Represents the needs of the business, function, or geography during an IT implementation project.
· Identifies business/function/geography solutions that do not meet IT standards and communicates those to their management.
· Ensures that their business, function, and geography "customers" are included in regular project communications.
· Follow defined processes and identifies areas for simplification or improvement.
Education and Experience Required:
· Typically a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 2 years of related experience or a Master's degree and up to 2 years of experience.
· 4+ years experience S4 (SAP) ABAP
· English advanced
Knowledge and Skills:
· Strong written and verbal skills. Experience working in key business relationships. Experience participating in IT projects. Experience in working with defined processes.
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.