Salesforce Development Engineer
What you need to do:
• Develop systems and coordinate the review of specification, user sign-off process and the development of user documentation, and process flow diagrams as needed
• Ensure system integrity, assist in installation, maintenance, testing and support of technical integrations and applications for services
• Have a strong and deep technical background in Salesforce.com
• Implement and configure custom fields and objects, workflows, validation rules, page layouts, record types, process builder, flows, and bulk data load utilities e.g. Data Loader.
• Engage with individuals across various departments to develop solutions and resolve problems
• Provide prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues
· Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
· Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
· Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage
· Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
What you need to bring with you:
• 4+ years of SFDC experience with focus on Apex, Triggers, Visualforce development, including
• Proficiency in Salesforce.com development environment including Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOSL, SOQL, and web services
• Experienced in web service API’s and governor limits.
• Experience developing requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, and defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.