Sales Support (m/f/x)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales support role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready for your next opportunity and to grow with us?
Executes operational activities related to quote, price, configuration, deal registration, order management process, invoicing, and contract life-cycle management to ensure that sales orders are successfully completed from quote to delivery and credited appropriately assigned for sales compensation. Produces deal documentation and configures systems to reflect ordering processes. Generates invoices and client billing in accordance with service and product agreements. Records, updates and validates customer and deal information in systems produces reports and analyses of sales processing activities.
· Performs routine tasks under general supervision in support of sales processing.
· Demonstrates capability in at least one of the following sales processing areas: pricing and creating quotes for less- to moderately-complex deals
· registering information and producing documentation
· order execution, billing and invoice production
· configuration of order systems according to process standards
· Enters and checks data for completeness in electronic and paper sales processing and documentation systems
· identifies and routes incomplete information to senior staffers for resolution.
· Generates standard reports, documents, and dashboard information refreshes
· implements changes and updates to reports, forms and processes as directed.
Education and Experience Required:
· High school or equivalent secondary education certification required
· Typically 1 - 2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
· Clerical and administrative skills, including data entry, proofreading, advanced filing and document management
· Proficient with standard word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software packages
· Developing expertise with electronic sales documentation, order management, and bid and quote systems and tools, including standard report generation and data search.
· Understanding of basic order processes, systems configurations and documentation requirements
· Written and verbal communication skills
· mastery in local language and moderate to high proficiency in English.
· Ability to effectively communicate issues and request resolution from more senior staff.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.