Sales Support Analyst Internship
· Administers, configures, updates and maintains portions of systems for support, including sales tools, catalog management, websites, online content, partner Web portal content, and data management, for a customer segment or business unit
· Reviews information and makes changes and updates to data and configuration of tools, online resources and systems within limited parameters
· Produces and analyzes reports and assessment results to identify trends and issues, perform root-cause analysis for failures and data issues, develop recommendations for resolution and track effectiveness of remedies
· Communicates issues to stakeholders
· implements specified changes to data, content and systems to improve data quality, operational efficiency and effectiveness
The sections below help differentiate between levels to enable consistency.
Education and Experience
· Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent
· Typically 2-4 years experience
Knowledge and Skills
· Experience administering and maintaining sales tools, systems and online resources
· Ability to apply analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
· Understanding of business and sales processes and practices
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· mastery in English and local language
· Ability to effectively communicate plans, proposals, and results and negotiate options
· Collaborates with peers, technical and account leaders and external and internal sales partners.
· Typically partners with high-level Individual Contributors and Managers.
· Supports projects requiring sales systems configuration, implementation and communication
Low - Moderate
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.