Sales Processing Associate II
Executes operational activities related to quote, price, configuration, deal registration, order management process, invoicing, and contract life-cycle management to ensure that sales orders are successfully completed from quote to delivery and credited appropriately assigned for sales compensation. Produces deal documentation and configures systems to reflect ordering processes. Generates invoices and client billing in accordance with service and product agreements. Records, updates and validates customer and deal information in systems produces reports and analyses of sales processing activities.
· Performs routine tasks under general supervision in support of sales processing.
· Demonstrates capability in at least one of the following sales processing areas: pricing and creating quotes for less- to moderately-complex deals
· registering information and producing documentation
· order execution, billing and invoice production
· configuration of order systems according to process standards
· Enters and checks data for completeness in electronic and paper sales processing and documentation systems
· identifies and routes incomplete information to senior staffers for resolution.
· Generates standard reports, documents, and dashboard information refreshes
· implements changes and updates to reports, forms and processes as directed.
Education and Experience Required:
· High school or equivalent secondary education certification required
· Bachelor's degree preferred.
· Typically 1 - 2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
· Clerical and administrative skills, including data entry, proofreading, advanced filing and document management
· Proficient with standard word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software packages
· Developing expertise with electronic sales documentation, order management, and bid and quote systems and tools, including standard report generation and data search.
· Understanding of basic order processes, systems configurations and documentation requirements
· Written and verbal communication skills
· mastery in local language and moderate to high proficiency in English.
· Ability to effectively communicate issues and request resolution from more senior staff.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.