Sales Processing Associate
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
· Performs routine tasks under general supervision in support of sales processing.
· Demonstrates capability in at least one of the following sales processing areas: pricing and creating quotes for less- to moderately-complex deals
· registering information and producing documentation
· order execution, billing and invoice production
· configuration of order systems according to process standards
· Enters and checks data for completeness in electronic and paper sales processing and documentation systems
· identifies and routes incomplete information to senior staffers for resolution.
· Generates standard reports, documents, and dashboard information refreshes
· implements changes and updates to reports, forms and processes as directed.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Clerical and administrative skills, including data entry, proofreading, advanced filing and document management
· Proficient with standard word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software packages
· Developing expertise with electronic sales documentation, order management, and bid and quote systems and tools, including standard report generation and data search.
· Understanding of basic order processes, systems configurations and documentation requirements
· Written and verbal communication skills
· mastery in local language and moderate to high proficiency in English.
· Ability to effectively communicate issues and request resolution from more senior staff.
If you are…
· Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
· Holding a Bachelor’s Degree
· Having 2-5 years of relevant experience
· Excellent in verbal and written communication
Join us and make your mark!
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.