Sales Processing Analyst - Portuguese spoken
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Executes operational activities related to quote, price, configuration, deal registration, order management process, invoicing, and contract life-cycle management to ensure that sales orders are successfully completed from quote to delivery and credited appropriately assigned for sales compensation. Produces deal documentation and configures systems to reflect ordering processes. Generates invoices and client billing in accordance with service and product agreements. Records, updates and validates customer and deal information in systems produces reports and analyses of sales processing activities.
· Supports sales processing activities and process improvement for an assigned area, account or process for Brasil
· Demonstrates capability and understanding of requirements in all areas of sales processing
· Develops client interaction and negotiation skills
· Reviews process evaluation results to perform analysis, identify issues and opportunities and provide data to resolve client claims or inquiries
· Communicates analysis results to internal stakeholders
· Implements specified changes to processes or tool to improve performance and increase customer satisfaction
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent
· Typically 2-4 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
· Experience implementing policies, processes, and analytics methods to support client sales processing
· Strong language skills in Portuguese
· English and local language - intermediate to advanced
· Ability to apply analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
· Understanding of business and sales processing tools, systems and practices
· Familiarity with reviewing and interpreting client agreements
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to effectively communicate sales processing plans, proposals, and results and negotiate options
Competitive salary and extensive social benefits
Diverse and dynamic work environment
Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.