Sales Processing Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Global Operations prioritizes putting customers and partners first by developing the workforce of the future. This involves strategic, inclusive, and collaborative working culture. At our core, we strive to uphold HPE’s values – to partner, innovate and act – we are an organization that plan, source, and provide quality customer and partner experiences.
Executes operational activities related to quote, price, configuration, deal registration, order management process, invoicing, and contract life-cycle management to ensure that sales orders are successfully completed from quote to delivery and credited appropriately assigned for sales compensation. Produces deal documentation and configures systems to reflect ordering processes. Generates invoices and client billing in accordance with service and product agreements. Records, updates and validates customer and deal information in systems produces reports and analyses of sales processing activities.
· Supports sales processing activities for assigned areas and processes
· Learns requirements and develops capability in all areas of sales processing
· Collects, consolidates, and charts data from sales and process results for assigned portions of operations areas to identify trends and issues
· learns and practices basic analysis
· Implements specified changes to processes and tools to improve performance, efficiency and customer satisfaction
· Develops understanding of internal and external relationships with stakeholders for performance expectations and needs
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent
· Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
· Basic understanding of business and sales processing tools, systems and practices
· Good analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· mastery in English and local language.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.