Sales Opportunity & Data Management Analyst
Sales Opportunity & Data Management Analyst, Global Services
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise:
We are looking for a Data Management Analyst to join our team.
The Sales Opportunity and Data Management Analyst will be responsible for global opportunity identification and support contract data integrity. The role will ensure all sales opportunity are accurately sourced and placed on our CRM for sales execution. In addition, the role will provide insights into sales opportunity movement and support of quarterly and fiscal year planning. This is a pivotal role that enables sales achievement across our entire Global Support Services organization. This role will have immediate focus on automation: transitioning existing contract data to our CRM for on-going management by our sales teams. The role will have additional scope in ensuring contract data integrity, including root cause analysis on any data integrity issues that are discovered. This position reports into the Sr. Director Business Operations for the Global Support Renewals organization.
Job Responsibilities :
· Ensure complete and accurate sales opportunity creation and availability in SFDC for sales execution.
· Develop a proactive methodology for effective opportunity data management by collecting, analyzing and compiling from multiple data sources.
· Provide timely, valuable solutions for ad hoc opportunity analyses via SQL with a focus to detail on crafting scripts that can be easily manipulated to efficiently address similar future needs.
· Design SQL scripts to directly query internal data sources to reflect clear, actionable findings.
· Serve as subject matter expert for advanced queries and analysis, offering insights and suggestions on what potential problems should be solved to drive business growth.
· Be a sales opportunity data evangelist, working across the company to understand how process affects different groups and identify areas where process correction will make opportunity creation and management more efficient.
· Work closely with reporting teams reporting on sales transactions sand sales performance to deliver actionable insights to the organization addressing dependencies on opportunity data.
· Interact with management, IT, and compliance personnel to gather opportunity management requirements and construct necessary quality control procedures for opportunity data.
· Perform contract data quality studies and reviews in our internal systems to ready foundational contract data in advance of future sales opportunity creation to enable sales transactions.
· Determine root case for support contract data integrity issues to drive improvements throughout the organization and cross-functional teams.
· Ensure timely resolution of sales opportunity queries and service contract data issues.
· Drive continuous improvement of HPE Aruba contract data integrity to enable success for our operational quoting and sales teams.
· Participate in projects to continuously improve operational execution as assigned.
Skills & Knowledge:
· Expertise in support services and support renewals processes and systems (SAP & SFDC).
· Expertise in database querying language(s).
· Programming Knowledge.
· Ability to setup, manage and optimize databases.
· Data mapping and design skills.
· Scripting skills for automation.
· MS Office Proficient, MS Excel Expert.
· Must be detail oriented, proactive, creative, resourceful and results driven.
· Must take initiative, accountability & responsibility for own work.
· Must be comfortable working in cross-functional teams.
· BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Business Information Systems, Economics, Finance, or Accounting.
· 3-5 years Data Management experience in a support services environment.
· Ability to identify and build global connections to various development and business teams.
· Ability to host, document and develop action plans that drive results.
· Proven track record in database and CRM data management.
· Excellent written and verbal skills (conversational and business communications) in English is required.
· # Aruba
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.