Sales Compensation Business Consultant
Develops, implements and deploys process and tools related to calculation of sales commissions. Ensures accuracy and timeliness of commission payments as outlined in the plan and in accordance to policy. Calculates commission/incentive award payments to sales employees based on commission plan provisions. Investigates and resolves commission claims and account reconciliation issues. Interfaces with other job functions in the preparation of Sales commission reports, using reporting and analytics for presentations and recommendations for sales and/or finance management.
· Maintains and executes portions of processes and tools for sales commissions calculation and payment support
· Calculates sales commissions and payments for less- to moderately- complex plans in accordance with plan documentation and established policy
· Collects and consolidates information to support investigation and resolution of commission claims and account reconciliations.
· Prepares commission and payment reports for review by operational and sales leadership
· Reviews information and makes changes and updates to data and configuration of sales compensation tools and systems within limited parameters
· Communicates issues to stakeholders
· implements specified changes to data, content and systems to improve data quality and operational efficiency
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent
· Typically 2-4 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
· Experience administering and maintaining sales commission plans, tools and systems
· Strong analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
· Understanding of and experience in interpreting and executing sales commission plans and practices
· Using forecasting and planning methodologies to develop guidance for deploying updates and enhancements to sales commission tools and systems
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· mastery in English and local language.
· Ability to effectively communicate sales commission plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at management levels.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.