Job ID 1020983 Date posted 5/25/2018 Primary Location Santa Clara, California, United States Job Category Engineering Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United States of America)
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise:http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us .
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs.
What You’ll Do
· Perforce/Git/Stash Administrator: Create and maintain Perforce/Git repositories, Backup and restoration of repositories, user and license management, Git server administration, supporting users, etc.
· Tools integration with Perforce/GIT/Stash: Setting up and integrating various tools required for development environment support, like: Jenkins and bug tracking, code review, static analysis tools, etc.
· Automation: Developing tools using a scripting technology to automate development processes, developing triggers or hooks for GIT, Perforce
· Build and Packaging: Improving and setting up build processes or tools (especially for python code base), setting up continuous integration, setting up software packaging mechanism or tools.
· Release management: Planning and tracking releases, establishing release processes, coordinating with DevOps and various functionalities
Our Minimum Requirements for This Role Are
· 10+ years of work experience with 5+ years of relevant experience with Perforce/Git is a MUST
2+ years of relevant experience with Python or Perl or Ruby scripting is a MUST
· Should have good knowledge in Software Configuration Management
· Should have good knowledge in Build and Release processes
· Should have intermediate level knowledge in database, preferably PostgreSQL or MySQL.
· Experience or knowledge with Github or Atlassian Stash or similar tool is an added advantage
· Experience in working with Jenkins is a bonus
· Knowledge in setting up or working with bug tracking, code review and static analysis tools is an added advantage
· Should have good and effective communication skills
· Should have ability to learn and work with latest technologies
· Basic knowledge of how cloud apps are deployed is a plus
Benefits you’ll enjoy:
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today — we are eager to learn more about you! We have dozens of openings, so encourage your friends to apply as well!
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.