Quotation Manager Specialist
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Global Operations prioritizes putting customers and partners first by developing the workforce of the future. This involves strategic, inclusive, and collaborative working culture. At our core, we strive to uphold HPE’s values – to partner, innovate and act – we are an organization that plan, source, and provide quality customer and partner experiences.
In a typical day as a Quotation Manager Specialist, you would:
· Support sales processing activities and process improvement for an assigned area, account or process
· Demonstrate capability and understanding of requirements in all areas of sales processing
· Develop client interaction and negotiation skills
· Review process evaluation results to perform analysis, identify issues and opportunities and provide data to resolve client claims or inquiries
· Communicate analysis results to internal stakeholders
· Implement specified changes to processes or tool to improve performance and increase customer satisfaction
If you have…
· Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent
· Typically 2-4 years experience
· Experience implementing policies, processes, and analytics methods to support client sales processing
· Ability to apply analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
· Understanding of business and sales processing tools, systems and practices
· Familiarity with reviewing and interpreting client agreements
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· mastery in English and local language.
· Ability to effectively communicate sales processing plans, proposals, and results and negotiate options
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.