Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE Pointnext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
Leads customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects. Manages corporate, customer and third party vendor efforts to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems. Responsible for business as well as team management.
· Manages customer project delivery.
· Revenue as detailed in Impact section.
· Small to medium /straightforward/ local scope.
· Low risk Straightforward legal and commercial issues.
· Manages project financials including P&L.
· Meets or exceeds SOAR approved budgets.
· Provides reliable financial forecasts to the management.
· Manages business development.
· Identifies and develops new opportunities on current project.
· Supports qualification and opportunity assessment for small straightforward opportunities.
· Acts as opportunity manager for low risk deals.
· Manages client relationships.
· Manages first level to mid-level client delivery relationships.
· Frequently epresents the organization to external customers/clients.
· Manages project team.
· Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size less than 7 people.
· Encourages skill development of project team members.
· Provides performance feedback for team members.
Education and Experience Required:
First Level University degree 3 years experience in project management or in like roles/businesses
Knowledge and Skills:
· Demonstrates a basic knowledge of key operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
· Understands project management methods.
· Participates in the company PM Professions community.
· On a development plan leading to higher PM skills.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.