Product Configuration Analyst
HPE Nimble Storage is seeking a motivated, highly quantitative, detail oriented, and creative individual to join our team as a Product Configuration Analyst.
As a Product Configuration Analyst, you will be responsible for leading the enhancements for Nimble and Primera Timeless Program initiatives for HPE. This role includes evaluating and creating requirements and design documents, and managing major systems changes from design through post-implementation support. Key factors for success will be demonstrating the ability to lead cross-functional team to execute a common goal.
A strong understanding of Salesforce.com and HPE CPQ tools combined with a strong technical background is crucial in this role. The right candidate will have a functional understanding of the Configurator Pricing Quoting domain in a high tech industry with expertise in the Quote to Cash Process.
• Drive and manage introduction and sustenance of New Product Introduction (NPI) & enhancements for HPE Timeless Program in HPE CPQ Tools.
• Create detailed business requirements, process flows, and use cases, create and execute test scenarios and plans, as well as obtain necessary agreements and sign-offs on such documentation.
• Assume the role of Project Manager where necessary.
• Train and support global Sales, Channel teams, and Product Management on the Timeless program, resolving issues where possible, and assisting technical team in understanding reported issues.
• Assist end users with reporting needs as required.
• Serve as a trusted adviser to sales teams and channel on new programs, process enhancements and business terms to support the sales effort on the program.
• Work with teammates and management to identify process improvement and/or sales training opportunities – Such as Nimble and HPE DXC and KES teams.
• Get in-depth knowledge on Nimble and 3 PAR Asset module
• Work with internal and external partners on initiatives which may involve system and process enhancements, or the development of new applications or software.
• Participate in end to end testing and coordinate with cross functional teams to ensure successful and smooth launch.
• Track backlog of issues and come up with creative and feasible solutions to ensure customer satisfaction
• Monitor performance metrics and drive process improvements necessary to achieve bug-free release
· Experience with an enterprise scale CPQ application required. Familiarity with SteelBrick preferred
· Experience with Customer Relationship Management and SalesForce.com required
· Demonstrated knowledge of best practice with respect to CPQ, quote to cash processes
· Ability to understand complex product configurations and deliver solutions focused on technological improvements and increasing process efficiency
· Possess enough technical competence to collaborate with developers to establish an architectural vision
· Experience in project management, systems implementation processes and software product development lifecycle methodologies and practices
· Proficiency in Microsoft Visio, Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Must be comfortable supporting large user base and able to maintain professional demeanor when dealing with distressed users
· Pays attention to detail; instills quality in all deliverables
· Outstanding oral and written communications skills; excellent presentation skills; ability to lead meetings internally and externally
· Quick-learner, self-motivated, takes initiative, and drives hard to meet deadlines
Education and Experience Required
• Bachelor's degree
• Typically 3-5 years experience
Knowledge and Skills
• Experience implementing policies, processes, and analytics methods to provide operations support for sales activities
• Ability to apply analytical, statistics and problem solving skills
• Understanding of business and sales operations processes and practices
• Using forecasting and planning methodologies to develop guidance for deploying resources and activities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate quality plans, proposal, and results, and negotiate options
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.