Pointnext Services Financial Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
This position will handle a group of Greenlake related accounts to execute order to revenue management in North America. This role will engage with North America Greenlake Team coordinating close and flash process accordingly. In addition the role will follow up revenue recognition and contra revenue working along with different teams in order to deliver accurate results.
· Provides complex, financial analysis for a financial function or a business.
· Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to guide and influence decision-making.
· Provides analytics to business initiatives, typically representing a sub-function within finance for a particular business.
· Supports policy and process improvement and identifies opportunities.
· Identifies issues and proposes solutions.
· Represents finance on cross- functional teams.
· Provides mentoring and guidance to analysts.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., CPA, MBA) preferred.
· Typically 2+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
· Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
· Strong communication and influencing skills.
· Excellent teamwork skills
· Good business acumen.
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.