Platform low level software Engineer
Platform low level software specific profiles requirements:
· Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Min 3 years of relevant experience
· Very strong programming experience in C and data structures
· Experience in diagnostic modules such as Selftest/POST routines
· Experience in boot loaders (uBoot, UEFI, etc)
· Experience in memory - flash, DDR
· Experience with embedded Linux OS , kernel, device tree, device drivers , yocto
· Experience in I2C, PCIE , storage drivers, PSU and Drivers, DDR Memory, evaluation of storage devices such as SPI Flash, eMMC , SD etc.
· BSP , PHY/MACs and drivers, PoE , PoE+, SFP , SFP+ (any transceivers )
· Lower level driver software development. Tests and driver development to verify HW each interface and devices.
· ARM , ARM64 platforms, ARM64 assembly language , x86 platforms, x86 assembly language, experience with assembly code is desirable
· Software architecture and development for board bring-up and hardware design
· Solid understanding of software development principles
· Experience with software development tools and processes
· Experience in various phases of the software development cycle
· Strong interest and ability to conduct issues investigation and develop solutions
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills
· A strong team player, able to collaborate and work with global and cross-functional teams
· Effective written and verbal communication
· Embedded Software development
· Master's degree or advance degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Experience with GIT or comparable Revision Control software
· Experience in writing secure software
· Experience with network development tools - Sniffer, Traffic Generators, IXIA, Spirent etc.
· Experience with Unit Test Automation
· Experience in assembly language
· Having Networking experience is plus
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.