Description de l'offre
Partner Support SME
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
Responsible for the overall management of a service segment of significant scope and complexity at the country, region or worldwide level. Includes but is not limited to development, implementation and governance of product service or solution portfolio lifecycle management, revenue growth programs through the appropriate routes to market. Includes but is not limited to achieving revenue, profit and/or TCE goals for that segment/entity.
· Leads and develops product support or solution(s) planning over entire lifecycle, including conformance to pricing strategies, end-to-end service delivery and sales readiness and associated processes.
· Represents services on product or solution core teams and provides service requirements into product development stages/phases, e.g., Product warranty support and cost analysis, and Service Product Marketing content/collateral.
· Performs business analysis, identifies root cause, and develops recommendations/ solutions to drive business improvements.
· Collaborates with regions/WW regarding service and support planning, implementation and performance.
· Responsible for revenue and margin contribution of one solution or related set of services.
· Utilizes understanding of customer business requirements to develop business case, validate the solution, and demonstrate services added value.
· Leads key business initiatives in support of operational or financial improvement .
Education and Experience Required:
· Typically 3+ years to establish proven track record in directly related business.
· Typically first level university degree or equivalent work experience; advanced degree is a plus .
Knowledge and Skills:
· Moderate knowledge of IT and services industry knowledge of the company's organization, policies, services offerings, end to end processes, tools, and routes to market.
· General technical understanding of products.
· Problem detection and analysis of root cause.
· Leads teams to achieve results.
· Proficiency with desktop applications and familiarity with financial reporting tools.
· Moderate level of planning, project management and change management skills.
· Good communication skills.
· Influence within same team and level.
Then, apply now!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.