Order Management Specialist
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
As an Order Management Specialist, part of the Supply Chain, you would be responsible to ensure orders are fulfilled according to HPE commitments and operations are delivered accordingly to the agreed SLA. You will support the Team Lead and Manager in daily operations and management of customer escalations which are communicated via the Workflow management systems to ensure timely fulfillment of customer orders. This involves managing every aspect of the set processes within the team, understanding the customer criticality, exploring all possible resolutions, and following up to ensure the part is received on time and is of the quality expected from HPE.
In a typical day as an Order Management Specialist, you would
• Have to understand, meet and exceed customer expectations
• Contribute to continuous performance excellence.
• Follow the standard operational processes and provide on time to respond to customer inquiries.
• Manage complex customer escalations in an independent manner
• Ensure the highest quality standards of the solutions provided.
• Manage process documentation in accordance with the established guideline standards and ensure it is always up to date
• Actively participate in the design & implementation of new processes and procedures.
• Build and maintain relationships with our customers and business partners.
• Build and maintain relationships with internal groups to optimize customer satisfaction.
If you are…
• Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values
• Holding a first level university degree in Economics or equivalent experience, at least 2 years in a supply chain function.
• Having an understanding of supply chain processes.
• Good at analytical thinking analysis of root cause with a strong interest in details.
• Excellent in verbal and written communication in English and local language, including with presentations.
• A team player with great relationship skills.
• Having Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and other analytical aids to help manage the operation.
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Supply Chain & Operations
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.