Job ID 1016900 Date posted 3/29/2018 Primary Location Raanana, Central District, Israel Job Category Services Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Israel)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
Responsible for consulting, installing and maintaining networking infrastructure projects.
This position includes wide variety of technical project management as Costumer meetings, Network pre-sales and design, documentation, installation and maintenance.
Works with HPE’s customers and partners. Significant percentage of time spent directly with customer,
Interfaces with all levels, including highest within customer organization.
Directly related previous work experience includes:
· Leading networking projects (LAN/WAN/Wireless/Security),
· Writing technical project documents (HLD/LLD/ATP/POC/As Made)
· Conducting POC and ATP
· Installing and maintaining networking, mobility & security products
· Configuring routers and switches – mandatory
· Working on complex and heterogenic multivendor environments
· Knowledge with IPT/Wireless/Security/Servers – Advantage
· Typically 10 years of advanced network engineering experience
· HPE MASE/Aruba ACMP/Cisco CCIE and other network certifications – Advantage
· University or Bachelor’s degree – Advantage
· Driving license – Mandatory
· Security clearance – Advantage
Languages: English and Hebrew language skills to business standard
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.