Description de l'offre
Job ID 1022578 Date posted 3/20/2018 Primary Location Santa Clara, California, United States Job Category Engineering Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United States of America)
Aruba , a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise:
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs.
HPE Aruba is seeking a Network Test Engineer in Santa Clara, CA, who can setand maintain quality standards for company products through the use of systematic processes. Develops, modifies, and executes software test strategies, plans and suites. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software. Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action. May develop tools and environments to automate test execution. Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
· Designs quality assurance and test processes for portions of end-user applications, systems software, and firmware running on hardware, local, networked, and Internet-based platforms.
· Analyzes design and determines test scripts, coding, automation, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
· Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
· Participates as a member of project team of other software quality assurance engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable and cost-effective testing and quality assurance solutions for assigned software portion.
· Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
· Typically 2-4 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Using software quality assurance tools and processes.
· Software testing methodology, including execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
· Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
· Understanding of design for software and firmware running on multiple platform types Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
· Ability to effectively communicate design proposals and negotiate options.
Benefits you’ll enjoy
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today — we are eager to learn more about you! We have dozens of openings, so encourage your friends to apply as well!
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE#HewlettPackardEnterprise
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.