MESA Financial Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading technology company, with the industry's most comprehensive portfolio. Our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
· We make Hybrid IT simple – spanning traditional data center, software-defined infrastructure, systems software, private cloud and through our public cloud partnerships.
· We power the Intelligent Edge – we’re the IT in IOT.
· We have our Pointnext services capability to assist by building customer solutions from the ground up and flexible consumption models.
Partners with the businesses to ensure that the capital strategies are operationally supported and strategically focused to secure the greatest return on investment for the global company. Gathers financial data and performs financial analyses and reporting (e.g., profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow, pricing, etc.) to influence decisions within the business and to drive cross-business initiatives (e.g., Mergers & Acquisitions). Drives the forecasting process (weekly, monthly, and long term) by analyzing trends within the businesses and ensuring alignment with business- and corporate-wide objectives. Communicates and drives adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the organization's financial goals and policies. Has the fiduciary responsibility to represent financial results correctly both internally and externally. Ensures strong business controls.
· Provides complex, financial analysis for a financial function or a business.
· Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to guide and influence decision-making.
· Provides analytics to business initiatives, typically representing a sub-function within finance for a particular business.
· Supports policy and process improvement and identifies opportunities.
· Identifies issues and proposes solutions.
· Represents finance on cross- functional teams.
· Provides mentoring and guidance to analysts.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., CPA, MBA) preferred.
· Typically 4+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
· Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
· Strong communication and influencing skills.
· Excellent teamwork skills
· Good business acumen.
We offer a stable job in well-known company where you can develop yourself, work with experts and which offers:
· Medical package for Employees and their closest family.
· Multisport card.
· Life insurance package.
· Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation.
· Modern office in the city center.
· Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruits.
· Trainings and opportunity for personal development.
· Corporate Social Responsibility – possibility to take part in CSR initiatives and events having a positive impact in the following areas: ecology, charity and volunteering, education and culture.
· Welcome2Wroclaw – support for new hires joining from other countries and cities.
· Wellness – a series of initiatives for employees focused on promoting work life balance, physical activity and health.
· HPE Culture – access to various cultural events in the region.
· HPE Badge – possibility for discounts for employees within a wide range of products & services in Wrocław.
Company culture & values
· Open Door Policy.
· Friendly atmosphere and cooperation focused environment.
· Goal oriented management culture.
· Innovative work environment.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.