Accountable for development, planning, execution, and management of various activities related to materials and inventory control for materials, parts, supplies, and equipment. Examples include logistics coordination, shipping/receiving, distribution, storage of materials and cycle counting programs. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, at the non-exempt level, inspection; order fulfillment; shipping; kitting; movement of materials; ensuring physical inventory and maintaining designated inventory records using various material tracking systems; and scheduling work for designated areas of operations; at the exempt level, compiling data for reports; and statistical analysis.
· Executes complex operations such as purchasing and inventory management.
Liaison between Supply Chain teams and carriers communicating requirements to meet customer delivery expectations and any special requirements
· Provides vendor management support; contributes broad, business management perspective; provides input and support into planning, order management and procurement.
Track/Trace freight from origin to consignee as needed.
· Resolves issues having to do with reconciliation of inventory discrepancies and/or addressing questions elevated from others in lower-level roles.
Identifies basic functional process irregularities (e.g. packaging/palletizing standards, freight service level utilization, carrier selection, customs documentation) and seeks guidance for resolution
Education and Experience Required:
· University degree or equivalent experience.
· Requires 2 - 4 years of experience in a supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Mastery in English and local language.
· Developed understanding of materials & distribution processes and functional contribution to business.
· Developed IT knowledge and skills (e.g., SAP and MS Office Suite).
· Solid problem solving and analytical skills.
· Strong communication skills (e.g. customer-facing qualities, negotiation skills).
· Developing business acumen.
· Good project management skills.
· Familiarity with Lean Sigma methodology.
U.S. Citizenship or permanent resident (green card holder) required.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
HPE is an EOE / Female / Minority / Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Supply Chain & Operations
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.