Logistic Operation Analyst
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Global Operations prioritizes putting customers and partners first by developing the workforce of the future. This involves strategic, inclusive, and collaborative working culture. At our core, we strive to uphold HPE’s values – to partner, innovate and act – we are an organization that plan, source, and provide quality customer and partner experiences.
· Responsible for supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis, order fulfillment, import/export operations and shipping, for a country or regional business unit with minimum supervision applying discretion and judgement.
· Scope includes business execution processes related to lifecycle planning; order management (including allocation management, Available to Promise (ATP) / commit processes, business attainment tracking); logistics management (including inbound/outbound coordination and consolidation of domestic and international systems to support shipments); and inventory management (including analysis, optimization and velocity).
· Compiles key metrics, produces reports, and analyzes data using IT systems for demand and supply matching activities.
· Analysis of backlog management. Partners cross-functionally to develop, track and manage business metrics for the organization (may include customer availability, service levels, on-time delivery, supplier response time (SRTs), supply chain costs and inventory.
· Gathers demand data from country and region for demand planning.
· Reviews current business process for regional and global business unit planning teams. Leading and working with cross-functional teams, creates and implements plans that enable the execution of business strategies.
· Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement. Partners with stakeholders to identify/implement opportunities for business process improvement to effectively manage costs, integrate new and existing businesses, and adapt to changes in the business and regulatory environment.
· Responsible for Asia Pacific Distribution Center forward and reverse logistic operation to ensure seamless flow of spare parts material from suppliers to customers in APJ countries. logistics management (including inbound/outbound coordination and consolidation of domestic and international systems to support shipments)
· Collaborate with Global Operation buyers and suppliers for processing of RMA materials to ensure timely warranty credits claims, warranty exchange and repair returns.
· Collaborate with Global trade and Custom Operation team to manage business processes for delivery of spare parts with compliance to the company policy and country regulatory requirements.
· Partners with stakeholders to identify/implement opportunities for business process improvement to effectively manage costs, integrate new and existing businesses, and adapt to changes in the business and regulatory environment.
· Manage Logistic Service Provider to meet monthly and quarterly KPIs through regular operational reviews and corrective action process.
· Manage escalation request from country stakeholders related to TCE situation by providing expedited shipment of spare parts from APDC to the country destination including after office hours.
Education and Experience Required:
· Min of university degree or equivalent experience.
· Typically 0-2 years of experience in a supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Good understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
· Demonstrated analytical skills.
· Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
· Basic understanding of project management methodology.
· Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
· Introduction to the company's overall supply chain strategy.
· Basic understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP.
· Basic understanding of import/export regulatory requirements and compliance.
· Basic knowledge of inventory analysis
If you are…
· Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
· Holding a first level university degree or equivalent experience
· Significantly experienced in supply chain processes, business operations, strategy and demand
· Understanding national and international trade requirements
· Exceptional at analytical thinking, analysis, data modeling and problem-solving
· Advanced in project and risk management while leading a team
· Join us and make your mark!
· We offer:
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
· An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Supply Chain & Operations
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.