Java Solution Architect
HPE is seeking a Senior Java Architect . In this role you will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; provide technology consultation; assist in defining scope and sizing of work; anchor Proof of Concept developments and support opportunity identification and pursuit processes and evangelize Infosys brand. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high-quality solutions, lead and participate in sales and pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
· Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
· Overall 10+ years of experience in IT industry Including 5+ years of experience working on multiple roles like Application architecture, design, development and Delivery.
· Highly knowledgeable with 8+ years of IT service delivery experience and should include the below technical skills
· Experience as a Technical Architect working on Application Modernization, transforming Legacy applications to Cloud.
· Hands-on experience and/or deep knowledge of digital transformation technical domains (e.g. Cloud, containerization, DevSecOps etc )
· At least 7 years of experience in web application solution involving Angular6+, js frameworks, Spring Cloud, Springboot, JPA, Hibernate and Oracle
· Excellent understanding and experience in full stack implementation and architecture.
· Good understanding of J2EE web applications (jsp/servlet based) and Spring framework.
· Knowledge on Microservice, Docker and Kubernetes based system integration architecture and best practices.
· Good breadth of technical experience including: Messaging Middleware, Service Oriented Architectures, Web Services, XML, Java and Databases
· Good understanding of NoSQL DBs, especially Mongo and/or Casandra DB and experience in implementing federated DB based solutions
· Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder and geo located team’s environment
· Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
· Leading the design, implementation, and testing of features related to availability, scalability, and data integrity
· Producing architectural documentation and leading engineering discussions
· Driving innovation and exploration of new server technologies
· Strong communication, presentation, and advisory skills
· Experience solving performance and scale issues
· Ability to collaborate with a wide range of people (junior to senior exec, customers large and small). Ego well contained.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.