Java FullStack Developer
Researches, designs, develops, configures, integrates, tests and maintains existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions including databases through integration of technical and business requirements. Applications and infrastructure solutions include both 3rd party software and internally developed applications and infrastructure. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis of business requirements, coding of modifications or new program, creation of documentation, testing and maintenance of applications, infrastructure, and information systems including database management systems. Works within the Information Technology function, obtaining resources and working in support of objectives and strategies. Provides required documentation and participates in architecture reviews to ensure that the solutions comply with standards and use approved technologies. Typical customers are company end users and various functional areas such as Supply Chain, Research and Development, Marketing, Finance, a business, or the company.
· Strong attention to detail during E2E development phase with the ability to identify errors
· Monitor and Maintain application environments for ensuing 99.9% availability
· Recommend and automate application monitoring where applicable
· Design and Code review of the new changes to check supportability/scalability/performance
· Build and deployment, MTP support
· Ability to work in weekends to support Production critical issues
Education and Experience Required:
· Typically a technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 8 years related experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 6 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
1. Hands on Experience with Java8, Spring-WS and Spring Boot with 8+ years of experience
2. Web Services (REST, SOAP) with 7 Plus years of experience
4. Experience with multiple enterprise technologies and databases with very good sql knowledge to enhance and maintain machine critical applications
5. Hands on knowledge of application, data and infrastructure disciplines.
6. Hands on knowledge on build and deployment
7. Experience with JSON document (swagger doc)
8. Linux/unix knowledge – 3-4 years of experience
9. Tomcat/Apache/JBOSS install and configuration – 3-4 years
10. Experience with SOA technology is strongly preferred
11. Exposure to Agile development methodology with Jira tools is must
12. Build automation using Jenkins, sonarqube/coverity for CI/CD
13. Exposure to Cloud development is desired
14. Good Oral and written communication skills
Having MDM/Informatica MDM knowledge is desired.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.